Getting to Know Me


My name is Kaitlyn Miller, but most people call me Katie. I am from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania which is close to Hershey and an endless amount of chocolate. As I was in my senior year of high school, I knew I wanted to go to a school down South and wanted a break from the North. I worked with a girl over the summer, whose brother went to High Point and she told me to check it out. Just a few short weeks later, I toured the university with my mom and I immediately fell in love with it. I am currently majoring in Strategic Communications, with a minor in Social Media Marketing. With this major, I hope to run a company's social media accounts or something along these lines. As far as involvement, I am in Kappa Delta and absolutely love it. I am excited for this semester and to see where the next 3 years take me.


Comments